Girl with a flower. Blue floral centerpieces.
Girl With A Flower
- Layout Client Content Management System users can link attributes and assets to text and picture boxes and style them using the native functionality of the page layout application.
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A young or relatively young woman
- female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A female child
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
girl with a flower - Robeez Baby-girls
Robeez Baby-girls Infant 3 Pack Stem Flower Socks, Purple/Multi, 6-12 Months
Robeez Socks 3 Pack Socks Designed to coordinate perfectly with Robeez Shoes, these playful socks are made from Cotton and feature whimsical motifs, a special kick-proof gather to ensure that they stay on babies and toddlers feet. They come in a gift box with three distinctive Robeez themed-designs. Perfect for gifting or everyday wear. The quality, whimsy and fun you expect from Robeez now in Robeez Socks! A sure hit at Baby Showers! Easy care: Washable and dryable with a skid-resistant bottom
Sweet young girl with flower posy, by Sperber, Berlin, 1893
Another purchase from a Berlin flea market. I was attracted by the superb quality and condition, and of course the sweet young girl with her flowers. I can't quite make out the month of the date annotated on the reverse, but it is certainly 19 ??? 1893. Mai (May) perhaps?
Girl with flowers
I added this embroidery, and my old top is a pleasure to wear. The pttern is from a Japanese book.