Flowers Australia Online. Art Paintings Of Flowers. Flower Delivery In Kent.
Flowers Australia Online
- An island country and continent in the southern hemisphere, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations; pop. 19,900,000; capital, Canberra; official language, English
- (australian) of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- While so connected or under computer control
- In or into operation or existence
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
felted flower bouquet -unique moments- made to order 2
This bounty and rich bouquet is hand-felted especially for you who search for an extraordinary, romantic and eco-friendly gift for your special person or you want to make the happiest day of your life handmade! Something which will last to remind both of you your beautiful unique occasion! The bouquet consists of 6 felted flowers in a variety of colours. All of them are hand felted using the wet felting technique with extra-fine merino wool from Australia and South America. The colours range from deep red to white including yellow, mustard yellow, orange, deep orange, red and their stalks are made in leaf green and apple green colour. They are bound together with the stalk of the longest flower and they stand straight because in their stalk is contained a small piece of galvanized, stainless wire. Thus they can be used as bouquet to decorate your favourite vase or each one separately as hair embellishment or wrist corsage. Each flower measures approximately 9 cm (3.5 in) diameter and 34 cm (13.4 in) stalk and the whole bouquet 20 cm (7.9 in) diameter.
felted flower brooch -purple rain- 2
This –purple rain- flower brooch is hand felted all together in 2 layers with extra-fine merino wool from New Zealand and Australia in violet, yellow, orange, white and green colors. Also mulberry silk in blonde yellow is used to brighten up the flower. No "felt cutting ready-made flower", no glue and no stitches, except on its back on which a safety pin is adjusted and felted over with green wool. The flower measures approximately 15 cm (5.9 in) diameter and 45 cm (17.7 in) circumference.