1. Hours of Operation:
10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday
through Friday Saturday
2. Arrangements for consignment must be made in advance.
3. We do not take: hide-a-beds, mattresses, any furniture in poor repair. Upholstered furniture must be from non-smoking homes. We cannot accept cribs, toddler beds, area rugs, carpets, massive furniture pieces, lamp shades and chandeliers.
4. The consignor, and the buyer, make their own arrangements for delivery or pick-up, and must provide their own labor.
5. Your input is important for establishing the selling price. We will work with you to determine a realistic and fair price.
6. We do not buy anything outright.
7. We accept donated furniture in good repair. We will provide tax receipts upon request.
8. Date of Consignment--date item is processed in our system and priced to sell. Date of consignment IS NOT the delivery date to the store.
9. The consignor receives 60% of the final selling price prior to the 76th day. Consignor checks are written and mailed the first week of the month.
10. Pricing and markdown schedule: 46th day--price goes down 50%, 76th day--item becomes a donation.
A. If you do not agree to the above price reductions, you must call one week in advance of the markdown date to arrange for removing the items from our store.
B. If we have processed items to be removed, and they are not picked up within 14 days, they will be considered abandoned and will be donated.