To make up for. Make up tips for older women.
To Make Up For
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
Waiting for the train - let's fix this make up
A very classical scene from Tokyo : a girl fixing her make-up while waiting for the train ... As it is now lightly forbidden to do that into the trains, the habits are changing and i see more and more of these girls ... God bless japan ^^ Note : a third man was waiting with his suitcase at the back of the picture, but he flew as soon as he saw me ~
trying to make it up to you...
I know i gotta make it up to you all for the scary spider post earlier....so i hope this will make you forgive me ;-) Btw, just curious...do you notice the lips straight away? lol