FLOOR PLAN STORAGE : HARDWOOD FLOORS TORONTO.
Floor Plan Storage
- (Floor planning) Floorplanning is the act of designing of a floorplan, which is a kind of bird's-eye view of a structure.
- A scale diagram of the arrangement of rooms in one story of a building
- scale drawing of a horizontal section through a building at a given level; contrasts with elevation
- In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan, or floorplan, is a diagram, usually to scale, showing the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
- storehouse: a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
- the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
- The retention of retrievable data on a computer or other electronic system; memory
- the act of storing something
- The action or method of storing something for future use
- Space available for storing something, esp. allocated space in a warehouse
Laurel Bay II First Floor Plan
• 3 Bedroom • 2 & 1/2 Bath • Large Master Bedroom • Whirlpool Bath w/ Glass Brick • Open Floor Plan • Split B/R Plan • Huge Ladies Closet • Gas Fireplace w / Blower • Presidential Ceiling • Lake or Wooded Lot • Screen Porch • 10’ x 10’ Cement Patio • Extra Large Upstairs Storage (Unfinished Bonus Room) • Oversize 2 Car Garage
Open Floor Plan
This view from the dining room is perfect for entertaining. House was built in the 60's and had a U-shaped kitchen and an eating area. It is now a great island seating 5, an ice maker, a second sink and lots of storage.
Similar posts: best steam floor cleanersfloor scrubbers polisherswoven bamboo flooringremove old vinyl flooringcork flooring manufacturersinstalling floor joistretro floor tile