MINI CUPCAKE DECORATING IDEAS : HAWAIIAN CAKE DECORATING : ANCIENT EGYPTIAN DECORATIONS
Mini Cupcake Decorating Ideas
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A small cake baked in a cup-shaped container and typically iced
- A cupcake (British English: fairy cake; Australian English: patty cake or cup cake) is a small cake designed to serve one person, frequently baked in a small, thin paper or aluminum cup. As with larger cakes, frosting and other cake decorations, such as sprinkles, are common on cupcakes.
- "Cupcake" is the 16th episode in the first season of the television series How I Met Your Mother. It originally aired on March 6, 2006.
- An attractive woman (often as a term of address)
- A weak or effeminate man
- small cake baked in a muffin tin
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- An opinion or belief
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- A concept or mental impression
- (minus) subtraction: an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated; "the subtraction of three from four leaves one"; "four minus three equals one"
- Denoting a miniature version of something
- miniskirt: a very short skirt
- used of women's clothing; very short with hemline above the knee; "a mini dress"; "miniskirts"
slumber party birthday cake
Vanilla cake and vanilla buttercream. The idea for this cake came from the invitation and Hello Cupcake Book. It took 4 - 5 hours with baking, prep work, and decorating. I used impression matts and rollers to add the sleeping bag patterns. (Everything on this cake is edible) Ten guests; ten sleeping bags, and ten teddy graham bears. The center birthday cake is actually a mini two tiered vanilla cake. I rolled it in bright pink sugar, made a fondant note, and then buttercreamed the edge to finish it off.
Blackberry Chocolate Cupcakes
Project365 • May 14, 2009: Springtime means fresh fruits are available for baking ideas! Chocolate mini cupcakes filled with fresh blackberry cream, and topped with fresh blackberry cream cheese frosting.
Related topics: easter egg cake decoratingfrench colonial decorsimple room decorating ideasdecorating ideas for a small apartmenttropical breeze decorindoor garden decoroutdoor bear decorations