Project runway new york fashion week. Tory burch fashion show 2011.
Project Runway New York Fashion Week
- Project Runway is an American reality television series on Lifetime Television, previously on the Bravo network, which focuses on fashion design and is hosted by model Heidi Klum.
- Project Runway Season 3 was the third season of Project Runway, Bravo's successful reality competition for fashion designers. The third season of the show, with Heidi Klum returning as the host and Tim Gunn as the designers' guide, began airing on July 12, 2006.
- The most sacred time of the year in Los Angeles. Sort of like the High Holy Days in Judaism, Ramadan in Islam, and FIFA World Cup Soccer for every country in the world except the United States.
- A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, which allows fashion designers, brands or "houses" to display their latest collections in runway shows and buyers to take a look at the latest trends.
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
AND HERE WE HAVE...
That's right. You're eyes do not deceive you. I'm hanging around fashion week waiting for somebody cooler than Sandra Bernhardt to walk out, just about to give up and walk away, and out comes none other than recent Project Runway "out" designer Nick Verreos, last season's outrageous winner Jay McCarroll, and Raymundo (I believe the first to be cut this season). I was shaking.
I saw this pic in a "pictures of the month" compilation and instantly fell in love with it. Searched for it on flickr (to favorite it) but didn't find it. So I had to add it myself! "Victoria Beckham watches the Project Runway fashion show during New York Fashion Week February 8, 2008. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri"
See also: fashion photography vintageuk fashion clothescelebrity fashion cheapthe new york fashionvintage fashion guildclothing fashion accessoriesbarbie fashion show online game