SPARE RIBS SLOW COOKER. FITTING COOKER HOOD
Spare Ribs Slow Cooker
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- Closely trimmed ribs of pork or sometimes beef
- A wholesale cut of the pork carcass the includes ribs 4-13 and the sternum.
- (Spare rib) Spare Rib was a second-wave feminist magazine in the United Kingdom that emerged out of the counter culture of the late 1960s as a consequence of meetings involving, amongst others, Rosie Boycott and Marsha Rowe.
- Spare ribs (also called spareribs) are a variety of pork ribs and beef ribs, cooked and eaten in various cuisines around the world. They are the most inexpensive cut of pork and beef ribs.
Boneless spare rib in slow cooker
This is boneless spare rib in the slow cooker, prepared with my mother's secret recipe. (Put meat in cooker, add soup mix, cover and cook on low for 12 hours). It was scrumptuous!
August 3 BBQ 001
Hour 1 - Maple syrup soaked bacon, apple cider soaked bacon, baby back ribs and spare ribs.
Related topics: cookie monster carcan you cook cucumberswhole foods for the whole family cookbooksheriff of cook countydane cook tours 2011shamrock cookie cuttersslow cooker chicken rice casserolecook chill foodscan you cook prawns from frozenjames cook hotel co nz