Retro style t shirts : T shirt lumineux.
Retro Style T Shirts
- Retro is a culturally outdated or aged style, trend, mode, or fashion, from the overall postmodern past, but have since that time become functionally or superficially the norm once again.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
Aliens Japanese Baseball T-Shirt Design
I saw the cover of the Japanese 'Aliens' photo book on alienscollection.com, and I liked the way the translation looked (Alien 2 directly translated). Being into the retro style, I thought it would make a good tee design. So, a bit of letter tracing in Illustrator and 20 minutes later, I came up with this. I will probably add to it because at the moment, I am not sure its strong enough to go in the portfolio.
Be a little more flirty this summer with the stylish winky t-shirt. You always need good-looking t-shirts; a well-chosen design can make a great visual statement and talking point. This feminine flirty version of the classic t-shirt with shortened sleeves is a 100% cotton screenprinted this will be a great addition to your summer wardrobe.