I M With The Dj T Shirt - T Shirt With Design - Mighty Ducks Movie T Shirt.
I M With The Dj T Shirt
- for the alloys Aluminum-copper,
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- Instant message
- India Silk | Interlock | Irish Poplin | Khaki | Lace | La Coste | Lame | Lawn | Leno | Linen | Lining twill | Loden Clothe | Lycra | Madras | Marble Silk | Marquisette | Matelasse | Melton | Microfiber | Milanese | Mohair | Moire | Moleskin | Monk's Cloth | Mummy Cloth | Muslin
- "A.I.M." is not a single by The Cooper Temple Clause as such, but more a promotional offer in connection with the music magazine, the NME. It was the most successful promotion of its kind run by the magazine, with around 12,000 requests.
- Instant messaging
- disk jockey: a person who announces and plays popular recorded music
- A disc jockey
- A person who uses samples of recorded music to make techno, rap, or dance music
- A disc jockey (also known as 'DJ or deejay''''') is a person who selects and plays recorded music for an audience. Originally, disk referred to phonograph records, while disc referred to the Compact Disc, and has become the more common spelling.
- disk-jockey: comment on music to be played; "He has a job disk-jockeying on the weekend"
He was on a bicycle on the Venice Boardwalk on August 9th, the sun very much in the heart of Leo, on this, the anniversary of the bombing of Nagasaki and the resignation of Richard Nixon and the murder of Sharon Tate by the Manson gang. I liked his necklace of flowers and his celebratory vibe. I asked him if I could take his photo, and he cheerfully consented. We spoke, and I heard his British accent. Told me he was born and raised in the UK - but has lived in Venice for five years. "I love it here," he said with a brilliant smile. "Though it's getting a little hot..." Living as I do inland - where it's about 20 degrees hotter than here at the beach, with the cooling winds singing in off the Pacific - I shared not his opinion about the heat. Felt damn good to me. "I think I might need a dip in the ocean," he said. I agreed that it didn't sound like a bad idea. "If you put that picture on the internet," he said, somehow gazing directly into my secret mind, "make sure you say I'm DJ Harvey. I'm a music man." I promised I would. This is, by the by, one of the only photos i've ever posted that I didn't crop. I was about to- and then realized no crop was necessary - as I like the frame of people walking and skating on the old boardwalk and the palm tree and on the other side the t-shirts of a young Johnny Cash and Corona.
A solas con el Sol -- Alone with the Sun
UN SON PARA NINOS ANTILLANOS Por el Mar de las Antillas anda un barco de papel: Anda y anda el barco barco, sin timonel. De La Habana a Portobelo, de Jamaica a Trinidad, anda y anda el barco barco sin capitan. Una negra va en la popa, va en la proa un espanol: Anda y anda el barco barco, con ellos dos. Pasan islas, islas, islas, muchas islas, siempre mas; anda y anda el barco barco, sin descansar. Un canon de chocolate contra el barco disparo, y un canon de azucar, zucar, le contesto. ?Ay, mi barco marinero, con su casco de papel! ?Ay, mi barco negro y blanco sin timonel! Alla va la negra negra, junto junto al espanol; anda y anda el barco barco con ellos dos. Nicolas Guillen, 1947