Dark wood side table - Round drum cocktail table.
Dark Wood Side Table
- Small accent table used for display, which is usually placed either against a wall or aside from the principal table. (See table)
- Any table designed to stand against a wall.
- A table placed at the side of a room or apart from the main table
- Any table built with the intention of displaying only one side. Side table normally have one unfinished side that is meant to be placed against a wall or another piece of furniture. They are often semi-circular or rectangular in shape.
- With little or no light
- iniquity: absence of moral or spiritual values; "the powers of darkness"
- Hidden from knowledge; mysterious
- Ignorant; unenlightened
- absence of light or illumination
- devoid of or deficient in light or brightness; shadowed or black; "sitting in a dark corner"; "a dark day"; "dark shadows"; "dark as the inside of a black cat"
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
DSC 006815780008pecan hall table
The table, legs, feet and stretcher are made out of pecan. The dark wood on the top is cocobolo and is more than just accents. It is holding the table together. After I cut the log in 3 parts, I planed both sides flat, as it dried, it started to cup badly. So, I decided to finish the job and broke it the rest of the way. I think it brings some interest to the top.
Dark Wood Coffee Tables
Featured Coffee Tables from our August 2011 Tent Sale. Mant of these tables are part of a set and include side tables and sometimes stools.