- Brookes is a surname, and may refer to
- a widely reproduced image of a slave ship used by abolitionists in Britain
to promote their cause. The Brookes image (78KB).
- The Brookes print was an image widely used by campaigners for the abolition
of the transatlantic slave trade.
- Ashley were manufacturer of body shells and chassis for specials from 1955
to 1962. They also offered a range of products for special builders: radiators,
header tanks, lighting sets, steel tubing, sheet aluminium, various suspension
parts, water pumps, tires, tubes and wheels.
- Ashley is an unincorporated community in Pike County, Missouri, United
States. It is located on Route 161 about eight miles south of Bowling
- Laura (1925–85), Welsh fashion and textile designer; known for her use of
floral patterns and romantic Victorian and Edwardian styles
- The name "Ashley" is of English origin, from a place name and surname from
the Old English words 'æsc' (ash) and 'lēah' (meadow, forest
- A videocassette
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images
on or from videotape
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components
(especially one containing a recording of a movie or television
- (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video
- the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still receive the
sound but the picture was gone"
Brooke, Sam, Merrilyn, Karrah, Lianne and I
helping out on Ash's shoot :) Testing out my video!
AU CLAIR DE LUNE
21JULY2011 - 0024
Designer: Stephanie Robuck Model: Brooke