Cub Scouting's 12 Core Values
1. Citizenship: Contributing service and showing responsibility to local, state, and national communities.
2. Compassion: Being kind and considerate, and showing concern for the well-being of others.
3. Cooperation: Being helpful and working together with others toward a common goal.
4. Courage: Being brave and doing what is right regardless of our fears, the difficulties, or the consequences.
5. Faith: Having inner strength and confidence based on our trust in God.
6. Health and Fitness: Being personally committed to keeping our minds and bodies clean and fit.
7. Honesty: Telling the truth and being worthy of trust.
8. Perseverance: Sticking with something and not giving up, even if it is difficult.
9. Positive Attitude: Being cheerful and setting our minds to look for and find the best in all situations.
10. Resourcefulness: Using human and other resources to their fullest.
11. Respect: Showing regard for the worth of something or someone.
12. Responsibility: Fulfilling our duty to God, country, other people, and ourselves.