BABY CHRISTENING PARTY - FOLDING BABY HIGH CHAIR
Baby Christening Party
- Give to (someone or something) a name that reflects a notable quality or characteristic
- Give (a baby) a Christian name at baptism as a sign of admission to a Christian Church
- Dedicate (a vessel, building, etc.) ceremonially
- giving a Christian name at baptism
- The Christian sacrament at which someone, usually a child, is baptized and given a Christian name; Any instance of someone's or something's being christened
- The term used in the Anglican church for the ceremony of baptizing and naming a child.
- A formally constituted political group, typically operating on a national basis, that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
- A social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment
- an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
- A group of people taking part in a particular activity or trip, esp. one for which they have been chosen
- have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
Christening Drum Cake
Christening cake for Noah Client came to me with a picture from a website by Zoe Clarke so this is a slight deviation from the original design as the client wanted it the same but with her sons name. I love this. I think its my most professional looking cake yet. I am now so hooked at this cake making lark I rarely sleep. TUT! Inside is moist vanilla sponge torted in 3 with vanilla buttercream.
My Christening party
My christening in 1971! Picture shows some of my family, but not everyone who attended is in the picture. Picture was taken by my uncle (also my godfather), and in our (my parents) back garden, when we were living in Tywyn, Gwynedd.
Related topics: personalized baby photo framesbaby crying all nightchoose baby namesoft baby dolls for infantsbaby shower email invitegerber baby collegeblack baby t