- SeByte is a scalable "clone search" or "similarity search" algorithm for Java Bytecode-like content (e.g., Android apps)
- The algorithm is used to develop a "bytecode / binary code similarity search engine".
- The recent updates on the algorithm is published in this paper:
- Iman Keivanloo, Chanchal K. Roy, and Juergen Rilling, “SeByte: Scalable Clone and Similarity Search for Bytecode,” Journal of Science of Computer Programming (SCP), Accepted November 2013. (download PDF)
- The Java Bytecode Ontology - byteon (Download Version 0.001)
- SeByte is also available as an standalone tool. Contact the authors if you are interested to try SeByte for your research.