Welcome to Asbury United Methodist Church!
We hope you will take time to look around and get to know us a little. After taking time to visit the website, we highly encourage you to come and meet us in person and invite you to one of our weekly gatherings !
We are a small country church, with a traditional worship style. While our congregation is a great mixture of ages, we do have a number of families with children.
Should you decide to join us, we hope you and your family will have a warm and spirit-filled experience with us as we worship and fellowship together.
We'd also like to invite you to make an online prayer request. God is always eager to hear from us, even if it's sporadic meetings. There are times when we realize we cannot go on alone. In these times, remember that God continually and patiently walks by your side.
Feel free to share any comments or questions that might be on your mind through our online guest book.
Many blessings to you,
- Christmas Play! December 18th during our 10:30 am worship service. Afterwards join us in the fellowship hall for Fellowship, Food and Games to celebrate our children's hard work on the annual Christmas play! Bring a dish if you can!
- Christmas Caroling! Meet at the church at 5:30 pm to carpool to caroling and then join us for our annual Christmas Party at the Martins!
- Christmas Eve Services! We will have three candlelight Communion services in the Historic Chapel at 7 pm, 9 pm and 11 pm.
- Christmas Sunday! Yes! Christmas falls on a Sunday this year! Join us for a "Come as You Are" service of Carols, Stories and Communion at 9:30 am (Note the time change). Wear your P.J.s if you like!
- New Year's Day! Join us in 10:30 am Worship on January 1st to welcome our guest preacher, Rev. Justin Allen (former Asbury Pastor). Justin is looking forward to seeing many familiar faces and meeting our new Asbury family members!