Welcome to Asbury United Methodist Church!
We hope you will take time to look around and get to know us a little. After taking time to visit the website, we highly encourage you to come and meet us in person and invite you to one of our weekly services!
We are a smaller country church, with a traditional worship style. While our congregation is a great mixture of ages, we do have a number of families with small children and a growing youth group for our middle to high school aged attenders.
Should you decide to join us, we hope you and your family will have a warm and spirit-filled experience with us as we worship and fellowship together.
We'd also like to invite you to make an online prayer request. God is always eager to hear from us, even if it's sporadic meetings. There are times when we realize we cannot go on alone. In these times, remember that God continually and patiently walks by your side.
Feel free to share any comments or questions that might be on your mind through our online guest book.
Many blessings to you,
- The Southeastern Jurisdiction of the UMC has appointed Bishop Sharma D. Lewis to be the new Bishop of the Virginia Conference! Bishop Lewis is the first African American Woman to be appointed Bishop in the UMC.
- August 1-5 (Mon - Fri) from 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM - Vacation Bible School. The theme this year is Surf Shack!
- August 7 (Sun) - After worship - Ice Cream Social
- September 24 (Sat) - Prince William County Farm Tour
- Pastor's office Hours : During the month of July by appointment only. Please call or email Pastor Claire. Regular office hours will resume in August.