Infrared cooking recipes : Cooking lobsters alive.
Infrared Cooking Recipes
- (Cooking recipe) A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- 'Infrared (IR)' light is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength between 0.7 and 300 micrometres, which equates to a frequency range between approximately 1 and 430 THz.
- having or employing wavelengths longer than light but shorter than radio waves; lying outside the visible spectrum at its red end; "infrared radiation"; "infrared photography"
- The infrared region of the spectrum; infrared radiation
- the infrared region of the electromagnetic spectrum; electromagnetic wave frequencies below the visible range; "they could sense radiation in the infrared"
Infrared Friesian Cattle. Asthall, Oxfordshire. Infrared Canon Ixus 860 IS, with an 720nm filter. 19 June 2010
Similar posts: cooking show blooperscooking mama 2 dinnercooking smart magazinebarbie cooking gamescast iron cooking stovesthai food and cookingcooking knives set