Recipe posted by Arudhi at A Box of Kitchen
August 1, 2012
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
5-7 lettuce leaves
For the sauce:
100 ml tsuyu (light soy sauce with dashi
for cold soba or somen)
1 tsp chili paste
1 tsp lime juice
1. Prepare the sauce by combining the
tsuyu, chili paste, and lime juice. Keep in refrigerator until serving.
2. Julienne all vegetables, except the
lettuce leaves and cilantro, and set them aside.
3. Wet the rice paper in lukewarm water
until slightly softened and carefully spread it on a chopping board or clean
4. Arrange the vegetables horizontally on
the paper with some parts of the vegetables coming out from both ends.
5. Start rolling away and seal the edge
6. Cut the rolls to the desired size and
serve with the chilled sauce.