Makes about 40 bite-sized cakes
50 g sugar
50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil or 50 g melted butter
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbs raisins
Icing sugar for dusting
1. Beat egg and sugar until the mixture turns creamy and pale yellow.
2. Whisk in olive oil and vanilla oil.
3. Throw in raisins and stir to combine.
4. Fold in sifted flour and baking powder.
5. Spoon the batter into oil/butter-greased cake mold until 2/3 full.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 15 mins or until the surface has turned golden brown.
7. Let the cakes cool down and dust with icing sugar.