MISO FRIED RICE
Makes about 2 plates
1 spring onion
1 tbs miso paste
1 tbs chili powder/flakes
2 plates cooked rice
1. Saute chopped spring onion and chili in a frying pan with a bit of olive oil.
2. Stir in shiitake mushrooms and cook until it wilted.
3. Stir in shimeji mushrooms and cook until it wilted.
4. Add 1 tbs of miso paste and 1 tbs of chili powder/flakes.
5. Season with ginger, salt, and pepper and stir up.
6. Add 2 plates of cooked rice and stir until everything combined.
7. Optional: garnish with chopped tomato and parsley to serve.