Makes about 24 mini muffins or 12 regular-sized muffins
200 g steamed kabocha (remove the skin)
150 ml olive oil
3 whole eggs
120 g brown sugar (this gives a mild sweetness)
100 g cheese (cubed into small chunks)
1 tbs powdered parmesan cheese
1 tsp baking powder
200 g flour
1. Combine mashed kabocha and olive oil in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk in eggs, sugar, cubed cheese, and parmesan cheese.
3. Fold in sifted flour and baking powder.
4. Spoon the batter into muffin cups or tins.
5. Bake at 200 C for 15 mins or until the top has turned firm and golden brown and inserted skewer comes out clean