CINNAMON BANANA WRAPS
Makes 8 wraps
18 x 18-cm pre-made puff pastry
1 tbs olive oil
1-2 tbs brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 banana, sliced into coins
1. Cut pre-made puff pastry into 8 triangles.
2. Brush the pastry with olive oil
3. Sprinkle over brown sugar and cinnamon
4. Slice banana into 2-cm thick coins
5. Take one triangle, place one slice of banana, and wrap by folding all three pointy corners of the pastry into the center.
6. Brush with egg wash.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 200 C for 15-20 min or until nicely puffed up and golden brown.