Art Of French Cooking - Free Christmas Cooking Games.
Art Of French Cooking
- French cuisine is a style of cooking originating from France, that has developed from centuries of social and political change. In the Middle Ages Guillaume Tirel (the Taillevent), a court chef, authored Le Viandier, one of the earliest recipe collections of Medieval France.
- The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power
- the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art"
- a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation; "the art of conversation"; "it's quite an art"
- the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
- Works produced by such skill and imagination
- Creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture
Mastering the Art of French Cooking
On Oct. 18, 2009, I taught a class of food items from Mastering the Art of French Cooking. The class was run in conjunction with Jewett Farms Studio in downtown Newburyport. Here's the dinner buffet: Poulet Roti, Gratin Savoyard, Asparagus Hollandaise.
This original 1961 copy of Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child, Louisette Bertholle, and Simone Beck officially entered into my possession today... so excited. That is all. :)
Related topics: cooking chicken in a frying panspices for cooking fishcooking with teriyaki sauceonline cooking tipscooking artichokes in the microwaveonline cooking clubspbs cooking shows italianmake playdough without cooking