Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup - Beautiful Eyes Make Up.
Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup
- duplicate: being two identical
- (match) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics; "The two stories don't agree in many details"; "The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"; "The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
- coordinated: intentionally matched; "curtains and walls were color coordinated"
- Corresponding in pattern, color, or design; complementary
- Equal in number or amount; equivalent
- A person regarded as having an innate gift or talent for a particular task or activity
- A thing that is particularly suited for something
- in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; "a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena"
- someone regarded as certain to succeed; "he's a natural for the job"
- A sign (?) denoting a natural note when a previous sign or the key signature would otherwise demand a sharp or a flat
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- Revlon is an American cosmetics, skin care, fragrance, and personal care company founded in 1932.
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- A container made from the skin of an animal such as a goat, used for holding liquids
- a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch; "your skin is the largest organ of your body"
- clamber: climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- an outer surface (usually thin); "the skin of an airplane"
- The thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body of a person or animal
- The skin of a dead animal with or without the fur, used as material for clothing or other items
Light, Pretty Summer Make Up (Face)
Products Used On: Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Strawberry Milk' (Used as an eyeshadow base) Famous By Sue Moxley Complete Face Kit (Light, mint green eye shadow on lid) Collection 2000 Dazzle Me Dusts in 'Stonewash' (On outer lid) and 'Pixie' (Not used. Shown as a substitute for the Sue Moxley shadow) 17 Eyes Trio in 'Purple Heart' (All shadows used) Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in 'Brown' Face: Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Foundation in 'Light/Pale' MAC Sheertone Blush in 'Pink Swoon' Lips: 2True Lipstick in 'Shade 3' Collection 2000 Lock 'N' Hold Lipgloss in 'Body Pop'
August 3, 2008- Ulta BEAUTY SALE- 1st week
All REVLON Cosmetics and tools are on SALE at Ulta and they also have a promo of Buy one get one FREE and with my $3.50 coupon= good deals! This is my first week of August purchased: 1.) Universal Points Sharpener 2.) Point Tip Expert Tweezer 3.) Beyond Natural Protective Liptint SPF 15 in peach. 4.) Beyond Natural Protective Liptint SPF 15 in rosy. 5.) Beyond Natural Defining Mascara 6.) Beyond Natural Defining Eye Pencil 7.) Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer 8.) Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup SPF 15 9.) Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter 10.) Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eyeshadow in BUFF.