ARTIFICIAL SILK FLOWERS WHOLESALE : HIBISCUS FLOWERS MEANING : FLORIDA FLOWER SHOPS
Artificial Silk Flowers Wholesale
- Artificial silk or (as the term is used in the textile industry) art silk is a synthetic manufactured fibre which resembles silk but costs less to produce. Frequently, art silk is just a synonym for rayon.
- Material that is similar in look to genuine silk, but is made from man-made fibres such as polyester, nylon or acetate.
- A man-made fibre, invented in the 1880's and first used in the toy industry at the end of the 1920's.
- sweeping: ignoring distinctions; "sweeping generalizations"; "wholesale destruction"
- the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- Sell (goods) in large quantities at low prices to be retailed by others
- at a wholesale price; "I can sell it to you wholesale"
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
artificial silk flowers wholesale - 24 Pieces
24 Pieces of 21" Gerbera Daisy Artificial Silk Flower Sprays with Bendable Stems
These beautiful Plants can be used anywhere around the house. They are neat and beautiful yet cleaning and hassle free! Steel wires used partially to hold the shape, makes it easy to bend or shape to your satisfaction. Shipping charge quoted applies to the buyers within the 48 contiguous U.S. states ONLY. For orders shipping to other states or country, please contact us first for shipping quote. Size may be slightly different depends on how you shape it. Size meassured from very bottom to very tip. some may need assembly.
High quality, silk wedding bouquet of roses, peonies, orchids, lisianthus, ranunculus, and hydrangea. Created for clients, Xakira and John in New York. Designed by Something Floral and Something Spectacular Custom Floral and Event Design, Warren and Center Line, MI.
BEWARE ! How to differenciate between ORIGINAL and ARTIFICIAL SILK !!!
Artificial silk is dirt cheap, it is made from recycled mineral water drinking bottle. It is harmful and may cause allergy to skins.
artificial silk flowers wholesale
Before Sex and the City there was Bridget Jones. And before Bridget Jones was The Artificial Silk Girl.
In 1931, a young woman writer living in Germany was inspired by Anita Loos's Gentlemen Prefer Blondes to describe pre-war Berlin and the age of cinematic glamour through the eyes of a woman. The resulting novel, The Artificial Silk Girl, became an acclaimed bestseller and a masterwork of German literature, in the tradition of Christopher Isherwood's Berlin Stories and Bertolt Brecht's Three Penny Opera. Like Isherwood and Brecht, Keun revealed the dark underside of Berlin's "golden twenties" with empathy and honesty. Unfortunately, a Nazi censorship board banned Keun's work in 1933 and destroyed all existing copies of The Artificial Silk Girl. Only one English translation was published, in Great Britain, before the book disappeared in the chaos of the ensuing war. Today, more than seven decades later, the story of this quintessential "material girl" remains as relevant as ever, as an accessible new translation brings this lost classic to light once more. Other Press is pleased to announce the republication of The Artificial Silk Girl, elegantly translated by noted Germanist Kathie von Ankum, and with a new introduction by Harvard professor Maria Tatar.