STEPHANOTIS FLOWERS - FLOWERS HANGING BASKETS - FLOWER GIRL GAMES.
- Happiness in marriage, desire to travel.
- A Madagascan climbing plant that is cultivated for its fragrant waxy white flowers
- Stephanotis, is a genus of flowering plants. The name derives from the Greek 'stephanos' crown and 'otis' ear which refers to the arrangement of the stamens in the flower which (supposedly) are ear shaped.
- any of various evergreen climbing shrubs of the genus Stephanotis having fragrant waxy flowers
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
Stephanotis floribunda up close
The last blossoms this season for the Madagascar Jasmine twining up a Privet on my patio. Hence the last chance to get a close up shot of this wonderfully fragrant vine. Photographing white flowers always a challenge for me.
Stephanotis floribunda(Jasmine) ?????
English name:Madagascar Jasmine
Flower term: Summer.
Native of the Madagascar island
The code for flowers of a jasmine (white) is gentle and gentle.