HIPPIE FLOWER CLIP ART : MONDAY FLOWER DELIVERY.
Hippie Flower Clip Art
- Predrawn pictures and symbols that computer users can add to their documents, often provided with word-processing software and drawing packages
- Clip art, in the graphic arts, refers to pre-made images used to illustrate any medium. Today, clip art is used extensively in both personal and commercial projects, ranging from home-printed greeting cards to commercial candles. Clip art comes in many forms, both electronic and printed.
- Graphic images, designs, and artwork in digital form that can be used in a digital document.
- ready-made pieces of computerized graphic art that can be used to decorate a document
- Of or relating to hippies or the subculture associated with them
- (hippies) flower people: a youth subculture (mostly from the middle class) originating in San Francisco in the 1960s; advocated universal love and peace and communes and long hair and soft drugs; favored acid rock and progressive rock music
- someone who rejects the established culture; advocates extreme liberalism in politics and lifestyle
- The hippie subculture was originally a youth movement that arose in the United States during the mid-1960s, swiftly spreading to other countries around the world.
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
hippie flower clip art - John Lennon
John Lennon Colored Sunglasses
Cool Halloween Costume Glasses! These thin circle frames are perfect for any Halloween costume you can think up. Great for any Jon Lennon or disco hippie Costume. 4 1/2" long with 1 3/4" round frames. Gold metal frames. Assorted color lenses. We have the hottest styles of sunglasses at the coolest prices. Styles like these are perfect for any Pimp Daddy, John Lennon, or Elvis costume. Make sure you have the hottest shades to cover your eyes for your next poker game or casino night. Part of Costumes > Accessories > Glasses/Eyewear
Duchie my hammie
Duchie my hammie. Had her in 1994 and she died in 1996. She was zee most intelligent hammie I had (okie, she was the 2nd hammie i had) but...she was spunky...like Lara Croft spunky. She'd climb up everywhere - bicycles, my mom's cart...anything. And she was very mischievous...always trying to escape. But she was VERY intelligent. I'd usually let her out of her cage every evening from 7 pm to sometimes midnight (she didn't have a hammie wheel...erm...coz she didnt't know how to use it. :P)...to loiter in the balcony. And she seemed to know the time. Coz whenever 7 pm was up, she'd be like hopping and jumping and trying to get my attention... And she loved Yakult. Whenever I drank Yakult, I'd leave some in the container and then I'd feed her using the straw. And she'd clutch the straw like mad...refusing to let it go... I miss her. :( There'd never be another hammie like her. :) Old photo in 2001. All photos of her were destroyed in 2003 coz my house was being renovated and according to fengshui & stuff, sad memories should be destroyed... :( Its okie. She's always in my heart. :) And that's my FAT arm you see. And in the background, my messy study table - I was pursuing my Bach in Arts in Mass Communication back then.
Peace & Love
Chawn, Lau y Humbert... muchas gracias por ayudarme! ^_^ If you've seen this before, yes, I took it, but people keep using it without putting my credit :( if you want to blog my photos it's OK, but please put my credit with the image