Mother's Day Flowers Gifts. Chocolate Flower Girl Dress. Hotel Lobby Floral Arrangements
Mother's Day Flowers Gifts
- The modern Mother's Day is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in May or in March/April, as a day to honour mothers and motherhood. In the UK and Ireland, it follows the old traditions of Mothering Sunday, celebrated in March/April.
- A day of the year (in the US, the second Sunday in May) on which mothers are particularly honored by their children
- second Sunday in May
- Mother's Day is a 1980 horror film, directed by Charles Kaufman, a brother of Troma Entertainment cofounder Lloyd Kaufman, who served as an associate producer for the film.
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- A thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present
- An act of giving something as a present
- (gift) give: give as a present; make a gift of; "What will you give her for her birthday?"
- A very easy task or unmissable opportunity
- (gift) endow: give qualities or abilities to
- (gift) something acquired without compensation
A Mother's Day Gift for You! .... so yes, you could say I really dropped the ball this year.
Mother's Day snuck up on me this year. Happy Mother's Day, to all you mothers :) These flowers are on the kitchen table, waiting for Mom today. I lit them with the Metz handle-mount flash, shot through a piece of paper from Jessie's printer. Pentax digital K20D, Pentax-FA 50mm f2.8 macro lens @ f8. I did more post than usual to soften the feel of it, and to add just a hint of 'glow'. The original was a little too crisp and clean -- that Pentax macro is astoundingly sharp.
The Mother's Day Gift To Make Her Say Hallelujah
I was walking around in Walmart and this is what jumped out at me. It was setting just like that. Mother's Day is May 13th and usually children of all ages buy their mother a gift or give her a card in appreciation for what she has done. Most of the time it is flowers but I guess this gift could work also.