Floral Wedding Arch - Flowering Bulb Gifts
Floral Wedding Arch
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- a party of people at a wedding
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- Of flora or floras
- of or relating to the plant life in a particular region; "characteristic alpine floral elements"
- Decorated with or depicting flowers
- resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers; "an unusual floral design"
- relating to or associated with flowers; "floral organs"
- Of flowers
- (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
- Deliberately or affectedly playful and teasing
- a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
- form an arch or curve; "her back arches"; "her hips curve nicely"
floral wedding arch - Wedding Flowers:
Wedding Flowers: More Than Sixty Beautiful Arrangements
Bring color, life, and individuality to any wedding ceremony. Arrange your own wedding flowers or show a professional a range of examples to interpret from 20 seasonal schemes that are so breathtakingly splendid they can't fail to please. Evoke a feeling of beauty and sophistication with tulips in Color and Elegance; reproduce the marvelous variety of blooms found in nature in Woodland Romance; recall days of courtly love by combining flowers, fruit, vegetables, nuts, and berries in Medieval Magnificence; and suggest romance with blossoms rich in history and symbolism in Valentine Wedding. Fashion enchanting bridal bouquets, headdresses, corsages, swags, garlands, pomanders, and table decorations. Fiona Barnett, whose prestigious clients include Cosmopolitan magazine, encourages you to make the most of one of the most important elements of a wedding. 144 pages (all in color), 9 x 9 1/2.
Wedding Ceremony Floral Arch
This arch was placed on the grass lawn of the ceremony site and positioned behind the wedding party. It was created using bamboo stakes wrapped in purple fabric. The top was adorned with lime cymbidium orchids, white dendrobium orchids, lime anthuriums, and purple mini calla lilies. I also requested for transparent wires to be hung from the top with orchids hanging from them to give it a floating flower curtain effect, but I think it was so windy that the florist left them out. I think it would have looked very nice though.
Cat wedding party table
Two side arrangements, the center arrangement and the arch. Also note the boutineers and brides maids bouquets