Plumeria Flower Ring : How To Make Wedding Bouquets.
Plumeria Flower Ring
- Plumeria (common name Frangipani) is a genus of flowering plants of the family which includes Dogbane: the Apocynaceae. It contains 7-8 species of mainly deciduous shrubs and small trees.
- A fragrant flowering tropical tree of a genus that includes frangipani
- Plumeria was a former royal residence of Princess Khampieng and Prince Khamtan, a grandson of the 19th Century, King Zakarine, in the city of Luang Prabang, Laos.
- deciduous shrubs and trees of tropical America having branches like candelabra and fragrant white or pink flowers
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
- a toroidal shape; "a ring of ships in the harbor"; "a halo of smoke"
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- A telephone call
plumeria flower ring - Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver Plumeria Flower Ring
Plumeria Flower Cast in Sterling Silver.Using the art of lost wax casting. The artist has created this Sterling Silver Ring.Oxidized and polished to bring out the details.The flower measures 12mm (1/2") across.Band is 3mm (1/8") wide.Made with Nickel-Free Sterling Silver.Each Piece of artisan jewelry is handmade by Kira Ferrer in her studio on the island of Maui. Her work is inspired by the lush, natural beauty of the island. Her designs are created to enhance the beauty and individuality of the person who will wear them.
Thailand Flowers - The Plumeria Phet Sai Rung
Here is another shot of the plumeria called "Phet Sai Rung". This plumeria from Thailand also goes by the name "Madame Rainbow". Phet means Diamond and Sai Rung means Rainbow. Another name this plumeria is associated with is "Buddharaksa". The people of Thailand like to change the name of their plumerias so it is hard to keep up with all the new variants. This plumeria is a very prolific bloomer,every branch has blooms.This is a collector for sure!
Wedding hawaiian style
I was in Hawaii for a week for my friend Kalebs wedding. It was alot of fun went deep sea fishing and golfing and a bunch of snorkeling good times at the bar downtown were had also lol. The wedding itself was quite crazy right on the beach during sunset made for killer photos I was actually in the wedding so I didnt get to shoot but when I got the chance I snapped off a bunch of photos. So stay tuned for a bunch of awesome photos. Canon 5d Canon 135L Natural Light
plumeria flower ring
Hawaii is home to some of the most exotic plumerias in the world. Reputed to awaken the senses with their colors, fragrances, shapes and foliage, plumeria blossoms require delicate care and skill. Flora enthusiasts will find a plethora of information here about different types of plumeria, asexual propagation, rooting and media structures, cultivation, pest and weed control hybridization, cross-pollination, collecting and more. For island visitors, tips on taking home plumeria cuttings are included. For serious gardeners and botanists, the art and scientific techniques involved with hybrids, as well as naming and registration of these new varieties, are discussed in a special section. Presenting over thirty years of botanical experience and personal discovery by author and plumeria expert Jim Little, along with special diagrams and over 200 full-color images, this book is for anyone who is enamored by plumerias. Those who are especially interested in growing their own blossoming trees will find Growing Plumerias in Hawaii an essential reference guide and addition to their botanical library.