|| I am a computer science Ph.D. student currently performing research at the Electronic Visualization Laboratory at the University of Illinois at Chicago. I've worked on video game design, software engineering, user interface design, and virtual reality. My current focus is on multi-user interaction on large tiled display environments.
I also have been working on interactive applications / video game design using the Unity game engine and 3D modeling using Blender.
- Updated older projects (Kilk & Play, The Sims 2: UIC, SimCity 4: Chicago, Computer Graphics I)
Image Update (1/7/14)
- The Enterprise update
- Space Simulator project
- Saturn V rocket modeling
- Apollo Launch Umbilical Tower modeling
- Physics-based rocket simulation
Current Gaming Distractions
- Kerbal Space Program (PC)
- It's the kind of game I've always wanted to make, except these guys did it first and did a better job at designing it.
- Mass Effect 3: Special Edition (2012 - Wii U)
- An excuse to play a favorite on a different platform.
- Expected more use of the gamepad.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (2013 - 3DS)
- Finally catching up on my Zelda games (before the Fall 2014 Wii U/3DS rush - Smash Bros, Hyrule Warriors, and Watch Dogs)
- One of the best uses of 3D I've seen in a video game.
- Hyrule Warriors (2014 - Wii U)
- Surprisingly fun Zelda spin-off and finally a fun new game for Wii U.
- Again was hoping for more from the Wii U Gamepad - but the co-op use is good.