|| I am a computer science masters student currently performing research at the Electronic Visualization Laboratory at the University of Illinois at Chicago. I've worked on video game design, software engineering, user interface design, and virtual reality. My current focus is on multi-user interaction on large tiled display environments.
- Updated older projects (Kilk & Play, The Sims 2: UIC, SimCity 4: Chicago, Computer Graphics I)
Image Update (1/7/14)
- The Enterprise update
- Space Simulator project
- Saturn V rocket modeling
- Apollo Launch Umbilical Tower modeling
- Physics-based rocket simulation
Current Gaming Distractions
- Kerbal Space Program (PC)
- It's the kind of game I've always wanted to make, except these guys did it first and did a better job at designing it.
- Bioshock Infinite (2013 - PC)
- Outstanding - Story, graphics, animations, Elizabeth. Easily one of the best character-story driven games I've played.
- Burial at Sea Part 1 & 2 - Um yeah, that's one hell of an ending.... and a ride to get there....
- The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (1990/2009 - DOS/PC)
- Monkey Island 2: Special Edition (1991/2010 - DOS/PC)
- Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!
- I'm selling these fine leather jackets
- Somewhat missing how the original used recycled sound effects from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure (1989 - DOS)