|| I am a computer science Ph.D. student currently performing research at the Electronic Visualization Laboratory at the University of Illinois at Chicago. I've worked on video game design, software engineering, user interface design, and virtual reality. My current focus is on multi-user interaction on large tiled display environments.
I also have been working on interactive applications / video game design using the Unity game engine and 3D modeling using Blender.
- Updated older projects (Kilk & Play, The Sims 2: UIC, SimCity 4: Chicago, Computer Graphics I)
Image Update (1/7/14)
- The Enterprise update
- Space Simulator project
- Saturn V rocket modeling
- Apollo Launch Umbilical Tower modeling
- Physics-based rocket simulation
Current Gaming Distractions
- Kerbal Space Program (PC)
- It's the kind of game I've always wanted to make, except these guys did it first and did a better job at designing it.
- Mass Effect 3: Special Edition (2012 - Wii U)
- An excuse to play a favorite on a different platform.
- Expected more use of the gamepad.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (2015 - 3DS)
- One of my favorite N64 games is back and better then ever.