GUITAR PLAYER T SHIRTS. EMERSON COLLEGE T SHIRTS
Guitar Player T Shirts
- Guitar Player is a popular magazine for guitarists. It contains articles, interviews, reviews and lessons of an eclectic collection of artists, genres and products.
- guitarist: a musician who plays the guitar
- Guitar Player is a studio album by American jazz guitarist Tal Farlow. Sides 1 and 2 were recorded in October 1955 while the other half of the double album wasn't recorded until September 1969. It was released in 1974 by Fantasy Records.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
Before our concert, there was a concert by "Charlie", an italian band, from Rome. Very nice guys: the guitar player bought our t-shirt and played wearing it. ;) We also bought one of their t-shirts and exchanged CDs.
starbucks grand opening, 36th & powell: guitar player
in case you don't feel like going to the large version, his shirt says "good to see you." i wonder if he travels to all the grand openings? he was very uncontroversial.