STAINLESS STEEL RESTAURANT TABLE : SOFA TABLES WITH STORAGE : LARGE DINING TABLE SETS.
Stainless Steel Restaurant Table
- (Stainless steels) Steels that are corrosion and heat resistant and contain a minimum of 10% to 12% chromium. Other alloying elements are often present.
- steel containing chromium that makes it resistant to corrosion
- A form of steel containing chromium, resistant to tarnishing and rust
- In metallurgy stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable", is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5 or 11% chromium content by mass. Stainless steel does not stain, corrode, or rust as easily as ordinary steel, but it is not stain-proof.
- A place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises
- a building where people go to eat
- Restaurant is a 1998 independent film starring Adrien Brody, Elise Neal, David Moscow and Simon Baker. Written by Tom Cudworth and directed by Eric Bross, Restaurant was the follow-up to this writing–directing duo's first film, TenBenny, which also starred Adrien Brody.
- A restaurant prepares and serves food, drink and dessert to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services. Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of cuisines and service models.
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
Dinner tonight, Jan. 28 '09. Not fancy, but good eating
Tonight's dinner, January 28 '09. Brown rice with chopped marinated and roasted chicken breast. Green salad with mixed greens (torn romaine lettuce, radicchio, escarole, endive, winter cress (or "dry-land cress" as my native Virginian husband says it was called in his family of origin), shredded cabbage, sliced baby bella mushrooms, shredded carrots, diced green pepper, scallions, chopped Desert Glory Nature Sweet D'Vines vine ripened tiny tomatoes, sliced calamata olives, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar.
Chinese Food - Giant Steel Heating Tank for Food Dishes - I
This is a very common sight in front of restaurants. A large stainless steel table with hot water under the dishes to keep them warm. Customers select the dishes they want to eat . . . The guy at the table thought it was highly amusing that I wanted to take a picture. I'm glad I helped him have a good laugh, lol.