Rectangular Ottoman Coffee Table. Slate Coffee And End Tables. 60 Inch Round Glass Table Top.
Rectangular Ottoman Coffee Table
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- Denoting or shaped like a rectangle
- orthogonal: having a set of mutually perpendicular axes; meeting at right angles; "wind and sea may displace the ship's center of gravity along three orthogonal axes"; "a rectangular Cartesian coordinate system"
- Placed or having parts placed at right angles
- (of a solid) Having a base, section, or side shaped like a rectangle
- having four right angles; "a rectangular figure twice as long as it is wide"
- In Euclidean plane geometry, a rectangle is any quadrilateral with four right angles. The term is occasionally used to refer to a non-square rectangle. A rectangle with vertices ABCD would be denoted as .
- a Turk (especially a Turk who is a member of the tribe of Osman I)
- A low upholstered seat, or footstool, without a back or arms that typically serves also as a box, with the seat hinged to form a lid
- A heavy ribbed fabric made from silk and either cotton or wool, typically used for coats
- of or relating to the Ottoman Empire or its people or its culture
- the Turkish dynasty that ruled the Ottoman Empire from the 13th century to its dissolution after World War I
This ottoman is customized with an orange pin tuck taffeta cover. Custom covers can be created in any color and several different styles.
Ottoman made using fabric designed and screen printed by me.