OFFICE COFFEE TABLES : SLATE KITCHEN TABLE
Office Coffee Tables
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- The local center of a large business
Rina Di, is the name of the lady who is employed as an Office assistant in my office. I have known her from the very first day I joined work and she is highly regarded as the most efficient of her post. But thats not all thats to it. There is a sense of trust i can vouch all the staff in my organization feels towards her as well asa deep sense of respect. I have openly voiced in many a forums that she is the most hard working person in my organization bar none. And every morning when I come to office, she would always brew me a special brew of coffee - i am not a coffee/tea in the morning person, but its hard to say no when someone works hard so that you can have a really bright and good good-morning :)
The pretty and comfortable part of the office. Got the chair for $10 at the Ikea as-is, the coffee machine was on clearance at Sears, the shelves and coffee table are cheap, flimsy, but decorative and serve a purpose and the futon is a hand-me-down. I painted the little table that the coffee machine sits on and successfully wasted about $10 worth of acrylic paint. I'm happy with it tho.