OAK TELEPHONE TABLES - ENGLISH COUNTRY DINING TABLE - NARROW PUB TABLE.
Oak Telephone Tables
- A system that converts acoustic vibrations to electrical signals in order to transmit sound, typically voices, over a distance using wire or radio
- electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone"
- call: get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- transmitting speech at a distance
- An instrument used as part of such a system, typically a single unit including a handset with a transmitting microphone and a set of numbered buttons by which a connection can be made to another such instrument
- A game in which a message is distorted by being passed around in a whisper
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
oak telephone tables - Country Cottage
Country Cottage Telephone End Table
Country Cottage Telephone End Table. Add the classic antique white telephone stand from the Country Cottage Collection to your existing home decor. Finished in an antique white and cherry veneer finish. Lower shelf in cherry finish for additional storage. Sculpted wood legs with an added storage drawer to keep your address book, pens and other accessories in one convenient area. Can also be used as an accent furniture piece to showcase all your pictures, collectibles and accessories. Add style and elegance to your home with all our pieces in the Country Cottage Collection. Storage drawer Additional shelf for extra storage Assembly required Measures: 15.5" L x 17" W 29" H Weight: 23 lbs.
There's a phone call from a Mr Robin for you
This young Robin has been coming to the front door several times a day and accepting little treats from us. My wife left a small bowl with some of his favourites by the phone to make it easier to throw a little food to him. Last night she commented that she thought some of the food had disappeared. When I opened the front door early this morning I very quickly found out why! Mr Robin immediately skipped inside and flew up onto the telephone table, grabbed a suet pellet and flew off again. Unfortunately this is not well focussed, but I'll use the excuse that this was a genuine Grab 'n Shoot photo!
Stop Thief !
A slightly better second shot of this juvenile Robin redbreast flying into the house to steal food from the little china bowl next to our telephone. I was better prepared for him this time having figured out that this had become a regular occurrence! Caught red handed!