Glass dining table tops. Duncan phyfe dining room tables. Drop leaf dining table set.
Glass Dining Table Tops
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- ace: of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- Be taller than
- (top) the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
Michigan Dining Table & Chairs
Our 'Michigan' dining set is perfect to create a contemporary updated aura to your dining area. The beautiful, stylish beech wood effect table top is complimented with slick metal frame and luxuriously upholstered chair set incorporating the same funky theme. A real delight for the home!
Dining Room Table - Top-side Left
I took this photo at an angle because the top of the dining room table is actually covered with a piece of glass. The carving is deep and beautiful.