Art Deco Coffee Table. Butcher Block Dining Tables
Art Deco Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- The predominant decorative art style of the 1920s and 1930s, characterized by precise and boldly delineated geometric shapes and strong colors, and used most notably in household objects and in architecture
- deco: a style of design that was popular in the 1920s and 1930s; marked by stylized forms and geometric designs adapted to mass production
- Design style of the 1920s and ’30s. Most tonneau- (barrel-) shaped and rectangular watches were inspired by the art deco movement.
- Art Deco is an eclectic artistic and design style which had its origins in Paris in the first decades of the 20th century. The style "originated in the twenties" and continued to be employed until after World War II.
art deco coffee table - Hypnotizing Elegants
Hypnotizing Elegants - Rose Mandala Art Nouveau Psychedelic Design Book Box Set
This secret book box is decorated with a Art Noveau Psychedelic Fractal Rose Design. Perfect to store anything you want to keep out of sight on your coffee table, bookshelf, or on top of your dresser. Once upon a time, these books were only found hidden in a bookshelf among a thousand books! For the first time in centuries these books are now available for sale. Book Boxes are a great for storing any of your treasures or modern accessories. They also make a great addition to any bookshelf, office table, coffee table, and anywhere in between as an, eyepiece for your interior design, or that little something extra. Set includes two book boxes. One large and one small. Large box is 10.5" x 8" x 2.75". Small box is 8.25" x 5.85" x 2".
fan coffee table
art deco expo december 5, 2009 san francisco, ca
art deco coffee table
Not just another pretty coffee table book, this information packed reference work will help you define South Beach, Florida It is a step-by-step guide to this unique architectural and cultural wonder. Besides a variety of walking tours of the Art Deco architecture, this rich guidebook offers insight into the tempo, culture, and the habits of some very unusual daily (and nightly) South Beach customs. Whether you're a visitor, a resident, or thinking of moving here, this rich resource will provide need-to-know information, from the definition of "Art Deco," to where to sip your morning coffee. Nearly 200 vibrant and artful photographs will take you on a journey filled with the romance and color of tropical Art Deco; the text will help you uncover the heart and soul of South Beach.