A bargain in the Arts for Southside VA
Placing an add in the 2016-2017 program booklet, or acting as a sponsor for a performance would help to make the twenty-seventh season of the arts a success and your support includes improvement in the quality of life within our community.
(see below for the 2015-2016 sponsors)
- County of Brunswick http://www.brunswickco.com/
- Town of Lawrenceville http://www.lawrencevilleweb.com/
- VCA - Virginia Commissions of the Arts http://www.arts.virginia.gov/
- The National Endowment for the Arts http://www.arts.gov
- Benchmark Community Bank
- Best Western South Hill Inn
- Brunswick Insurance Agency
- Brunswick Veterinary Clinic
- Brunswick County Public School System
- The Links, Inc.
- Carl Wright's Garage Inc.
- Citizens Insurance Agency
- C-Line graphics
- Country Kitchen Herbs and Bread
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- E.E. Vaughan & Son, Inc.
- Farm Bureau Insurance
- First Citizens Bank
- In Memory of Woodrow Packer - longtime supporter, volunteer and member of the ArtBank
- Joani's Place
- Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative
- Parker Oil & Propane
- Pecht Distributors
- Pino's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
- Slayton & Clary Attorneys at law
- Southside Electric Cooperative
- S.R. Jones, Jr. Land &Timber, Inc.
- Southside Virginia Community College
- The GEO Group, Inc.
- The Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- VCU-Community Memorial Healthcenter
- VeriScientia, Inc.
- Williams Funeral Home & Crematory
Thanks!!! To all of you who attended shows this season and contributed your time and/or money. We had 638 attending, spread out over 8 shows. The school performances in Brunswick County reached 3287 children and staff. Made possible with grant money and your ticket purchases! Remember that by buying your ticket you may have changed the life of a child in the audience by making them aware of another world out there.
If you would like to volunteer and help us plan and promote the next season and individual performances, we can use your help!
help decide the new line-up for the season
help to sell ads, before the new season starts, for program funds
help hang posters to promote performances
help to get-the-word-out in general
help to supply snacks during intermission for program funds
help man an information booth at events
help to bring friends to performances
help with ideas for fundraisers
Thanks for your support in many ways!
'LIKE' us on Facebook!
Performances for the season take place
at 7:00 p.m.in the Auditorium at Brunswick High School,
Lawrenceville, Virginia, unless otherwise stated