At Style Events we don't compromise on our products or services to venue's and brides and grooms, so why should you? Interested...please read on
We have received a worrying number of calls from customers and chair hire companies 1-2 days before their wedding or event customers saying they have been let down .....here are some of the excuses customers have had from their hirer:
1. I have overbooked with covers, sorry I don't have enough but I can supply some of them
2. I looked on the venue's website and my covers do not fit their chairs...(this was at very short notice for the customer!!)
3. This is a serious one.....I forgot!
4. I do it as a hobby....please check our tips below!!!
Here are some of the concerns we have had from customers who have contacted us after they have been concerned about their hirer
1. The hirer we chose does not allow us to call, all contact is via e-mail....now are e-mails are not returned.
2. We thought it was really good value, the chair covers were so much cheaper than other hirers we spoke to. We contacted them for our final balance and it was much more than expected, they then added cost for the sashes, delivery, fitting and collecting (individually) in the end they were the most expensive.
These are just a small amount of excuses we have heard from customers days prior to their wedding from their chair cover hirer and this is very worrying. Don't compromise your day!
We run a professional outfit at Style Events and and it is important to us that our customers feel they can trust us...you are after all paying for our products and services. Please take note of our tips and advice before deciding on your choice of hirer.
Ensure they are running a professional business ask for recomendations if unsure
Ask if they are a registered business, if they are not this could affect your wedding insurance
Don't be afraid to ask to see their premises or view their products
Ensure you receive confirmation of booking and receipt of deposit
Always check the Terms and Conditions
Always ensure you have verbal contact, not just e-mail contact
Always question for any hidden costs...this is especially important!!
Ensure you can contact your hirer at any point leading up to your wedding
Try and find as much information and ask as many questions as you feel neccessary before hiring...after all they are there to assist you.
We offer our customers as much time and attention as they need and in a professional and friendly manner...this is the least that should be offered. Whoever you hire with make sure they do to!!