Bridal flower pictures : Colorful wedding bouquet : Roses and more florist
Bridal Flower Pictures
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Form a mental image of
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- Of or concerning a bride or a wedding
- of or pertaining to a bride; "bridal gown"
- archaic terms for a wedding or wedding feast
- of or relating to a wedding; "bridal procession"; "nuptial day"; "spousal rites"; "wedding cake"; "marriage vows"
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
Long Wedding Dress for Couple with Flowers
Romantic picture of a long couple walking in a white, long wedding dress during the traditional ceremony for marriage and romance. The bride is holding a bridal bouquet of flowers and the husband is holding his wife by the hand. This actual lovers in love are about to fasten their relationship like they fasten their gowns for the sunny wedding day.