Welcome to Arnett's Gulfside Ranch!
We offer Trail Rides, Stables and Boarding, Event Hosting, Parties, and Camping in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Our 20 acre horse ranch is only 1/2 mile from the Gulf of Mexico, along Scenic Highway 30A, and not far from the Destin beaches. It adjoins the 13,800 acre Point Washington State Forest of Florida's Emerald Coast. The Forest has miles and miles of open trails to enjoy.
In addition to horse riding, we have an event center, "The Tack Room", and a western shop, "The Boot Shop".
What makes our horse ranch special is it is located less than ½ mile from the beautiful white beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Also, our proximity to world-class shopping and dining options along Scenic Highway 30A in South Walton makes our Ranch uniquely appealing to both tourists and locals alike. So, when you are ready to take your boots off, you can head down to the beach and jump in the surf for a cool down!
Whether you come for the day, or camp for a week in our campground; whether you bring your own horse or ride one of ours, our horse ranch is there to provide you with an unforgettable experience.
We offer trail rides, stables, a full-hook-up campground, direct access to the Port Washington State Forest
and beautiful beaches close by.
Book your children's birthday parties, live musical events, private parties, Weddings, receptions and rehearsal dinners at our ranch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Pony rides for children under 6 are available in the barn. Call (850) 208-3114 for booking information.
Important Frequently Asked Questions:
- Children under 6 are not allowed on the trail rides. Six and Seven year old children are ponied by a guide. We ride in Point Washington State Forest.
- We do not ride on the beach as it requires special permitting from the Walton County Government. To our knowledge, no one offers horseback riding on the white, sandy beaches. For more information on local regulations contact the Walton County Planning Department at 850-267-1955.
- Our office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. 7 days a week. Trail Rides are offered beginning at 9:30 a.m. each day.
- Please click the "Reservations" tab at the top of the page to book a trail ride online or contact us at 850-208-3114.
- For advanced rides exceeding one hour, or rides with groups of more than 10 people, call 850-208-3114 to make special arrangements.