Sunglasses shape of face. Womens rimless sunglasses.
Sunglasses Shape Of Face
- Glasses tinted to protect the eyes from sunlight or glare
- (sunglass) a convex lens that focuses the rays of the sun; used to start a fire
- Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright Sun light and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes.
- spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
- determine: shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
- A specific form or guise assumed by someone or something
- make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
- The external form or appearance characteristic of someone or something; the outline of an area or figure
- A person or thing that is difficult to see and identify clearly
- Be positioned with the face or front toward (someone or something)
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"
- confront: oppose, as in hostility or a competition; "You must confront your opponent"; "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"; "The two enemies finally confronted each other"
- Have the face or front pointing in a specified direction
- confront: deal with (something unpleasant) head on; "You must confront your problems"; "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
- (of a soldier) Turn in a particular direction
sunglasses shape of face - ThinkFun Shape
ThinkFun Shape By Shape
The ancient Chinese game of Tangrams becomes a fresh new puzzle adventure with Shape by Shape. Fourteen puzzle pieces fit together in a sturdy frame; players try to match the pieces to 60 different images on challenge cards. Teaches kids to match patterns and solve problems. Cards store in game. Hints to solutions included. Winner of the Games Magazine Games 100 List - 1997, Learning Magazine Teachers' Choice Award - 1997, National Association for Gifted Children Holiday Educational Toy List - 1997, National Association of Parenting Publications Honors Award - 1997 and the Parents' Choice Silver Award - 1997.
Based on the ancient game of tangrams, Shape by Shape is the quietly absorbing game of fitting 14 pieces inside a puzzle frame. Not as simple as it sounds, players are challenged to match the image on each of 60 cards using six red pieces to form the card's subject and eight yellow pieces to form its background. If needed, hints on the back of each card will aid the player. In addition to the 60 puzzles provided there are 27,268 ways to arrange the pieces inside the puzzle frame. Children who can draw up a master list will be well on their way to brilliant careers in math or engineering. This compact, nicely designed game includes a plastic drawer below the puzzle frame to hold the cards. --Wendy Slotboom
Mixed-media: decoupage, collage, acrylic paint, India ink and sharpie drawing on canvas. Blurry photo...sorry. There was not a lot of rhyme or reason to the drawing portion unless you believe in Rorschach tests, which I do not. Towards the end I stepped back and noticed that some of the ink blobs resembled stick people or other recognizable shapes/letters, therefore I turned them into what they wanted to be (so to speak). Mostly, I dribbled ink :) Misplaced goal: I study Basquiat and Rauschenberg, but I never get it right. It's impossible. I begin a collage/painting with the words 'Keep it simple stupid' in my mind, yet always end up with a cluttered mess.
I've never really liked wearing sunglasses. Mostly because I feel like they just don't look good with the shape of my face. hehe Nonetheless, I bought some not long ago to use when the sun is bothering me in the car. :)
Extra credit if anyone can tell me what DVD was on my tv in the background.
sunglasses shape of face
05-54431 Get Lean in 4 Weeks DVD includes: -20-Minute Fat-Burning Routine. -Sculpting Workout. -20-Minute Metabolism Boost. -Bonus 15-Minute Ab Toner workout. Features: -DVD features expert instructor Yumi Lee. -Improve your endurance, which helps you burn fat faster. -All-over session including common and stubborn trouble zones: the abs, butt, and thighs. -Instruction to use dumbbells to firm and tone your major muscles. -Cardio intervals mixed with strength ''bursts'' will help fire up your metabolism and keep you burning calories long after you've finished your workout. -Bonus 15-vinute Ab Toner workout: Get that flat yet strong midsection you've been dreaming about. -Recommended props: two sets of 3-to-8 lbs. -Overall dimensions: 7.5'' H x 5.5'' W x 0.5'' D.