LONG SLEEVE T SHIRTS FOR BOYS : IDEAS FOR OLD T SHIRTS.
Long Sleeve T Shirts For Boys
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A male child or young man
- A son
- A male child or young man who does a specified job
- (boy) son: a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
- (boy) male child: a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
- (boy) a friendly informal reference to a grown man; "he likes to play golf with the boys"
A Favourite Old Shirt 1
I have had this shirt for over 20 years. It only gets used in wintertime because it is made of a light flannel cloth and is heavier than I would want to wear any other time of year. Even so, some winters have come and gone without this shirt being worn at all and yet I keep it because it still feels good when I put it on. As you can see, the collar is badly frayed and there is actually a hole above the pocket, so it hasn't been worn in public for many years. Still, it serves a purpose around the house on a cold winter day, in the garden in early spring when the weather is still cool enough to warrant a long-sleeved shirt, and in the autumn raking leaves. I don't take it out in public any more but it still feels good. It's an old favourite.
Rocket pants and shooting star shirt
I made these long shorts (which are like pants!) for DS. I was then inspired by the fabric to make a top with a shooting star to go with the shorts. It was my first time doing reverse applique on a knit, and it worked really well! The rocket fabric is from Prints Charming. I did a screen printing workshop there and had to buy some of this fabric for my boy!