HOT NEW TOYS FOR CHRISTMAS 2011. BEST TOYS FOR 2011 CHRISTMAS
Hot New Toys For Christmas 2011
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- (New Toy) New Toy (1981) is an album by Lene Lovich first issued in the UK by Stiff Records. It featured her second single "New Toy". Containing only six songs, it is considered an EP rather than a full album.
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
My new toy!
I managed to work out our finances a little, and managed to budget for two new toys. This is one of them, a teeny tiny Asus Eee PC. It's awesome. Funnily enough, I used it to upload the photo and am typing on it right now... It's tiny. When it's open it's about the size of a sheet of A4 paper. And it does so many things just... right. Apple can sick their Macbook Air. I'll keep my tiny Eee, thanks!
It may look like a bowl of apples (uninspired, I agree, but the closest thing to me)... but it's the first shot with my new toy. I finally decided to get an 85mm and it arrived today ... I opened the box in the kitchen (hence, the bowl of apples) I need to learn to back up a bit since I'm so used to the macro but I can't wait to give it a real test!
Similar posts: boys car toysthe best toys of 2011making electronic toysdr who toys ukpvc free toysnew transformer toys 2011educational toys for children with special needs