More beer t shirt. Rhinestone crown t shirt
More Beer T Shirt
- More Beer is the second album by Fear, released in 1985 (see 1985 in music). The album presents a much more polished and metal-like sound than The Record. Frontman Lee Ving spent over a year producing the album.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
Tetralogy on Colour 2
Shirts with just a logo are not very interesting. They're not exciting enough. The colour may be nice, but you want something more from a T than the colour alone. It's too neutral. One evaporates in all the public on the streets. Breweries should know that. They don't want their beers to drown in the flood of alcoholic beverages that's available on the market. I'm glad the background of my fence is making it interesting again.
I gave the man some beer. & Later I regretted it. It's not a very good print. The bottom of the illustration is gone. But yeah, I was just starting to collect shirts. Although I didn't want to admit that yet. I was not too critical. I wanted to have more shirts. So people would say: Hey, you're having a new shirt on! Yep, I'm doing that for 218 days now. Although they're not all new.