Sublimation Printing On T Shirts. Hulk T Shirt
Sublimation Printing On T Shirts
- A dye-sublimation printer (or dye-sub printer) is a computer printer which employs a printing process that uses heat to transfer dye onto a medium such as a plastic card, paper, or fabric.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
sublimation printing on t shirts - Mug Cup
Mug Cup Heat Press Transfer Machine
Start your Own Mug Printing Business Industrial Grade Mug TRANSFER Press for sublimation. * Industrial Unit Used for Many Applications and other * Constructed with steel frame and die cast heating plate for superior durability * Loading Pressure can be adjusted easily * Digital temperature control and Analog dial time * Press Temp: 0-399 C adjustable (+/- 5 deg) * Adjustable timer and audible sound when preset time has been reached * Timer starts automatically when the heat press is engaged * High temperature silicon rubber based plate material * Extra thick heat plate provides even temperature and higher pressure * Easy to use open and close handle has spring assist and a full range pressure adjustment
Bulldog head 1
The artist will turn this drawing into an embroidered patch.
Motorcycle stunt patch
embroidered patches by Stadri Emblems.
sublimation printing on t shirts
The RiCOMA brand heat press machine is a testament to the company's founding principles of providing users with equipment that is "Affordable, Reliable and Profitable!" RiCOMA International Corporation is a leading manufacturer of industrial equipment for the garment decorating industry. The company's international market reach is unsurpassed and has provided businesses in every part of the world with the tools they need to succeed. Through extensive market research, in-house product testing and RiCOMA factory inspections, Heat Press Nation proudly endorses Ricoma heat presses' claims to quality, technology and excellence in craftsmanship. The RiCOMA 4-in-1 Multifunction Heat Press is based on a swing-away design and includes 4 attachments to transfer images onto T-shirts, ceramic plates, ceramic tiles, mugs, mouse pads, jigsaw puzzles, caps, fabrics and materials. Specifications 12"x12" Teflon coated heat platen Mug Press Attachment - used for 11 ounce mug size Plate Press Attachement - used for 8" plate size with up to 5" base Cap Press Attachement - 3.15" x 5.5 " Heat Press Style: Swing Away Voltage: 110V / 60Hz Power: 1300W Temperature range: 0-599 degrees F Time Range: 0-999s Gross Weight: 44 lbs Box Size: 22"X22"X18" Shipping Weight: 60 lbs Features Rugged and durable for years of trouble-free performance Shovel handle design Steel frame construction Extra thick heat plate for optimal even temperature and pressure Micro processor precision heat and temperature gauge Power switch with high current circuit breaker Scratch resistant baked-on paint Full range heating coils for quick heat up Heat indicating light Electronic time control indicates completion of heat press cycle Audible alarm indicates heat press cycle completion Safe, durable and economical