Storchenwiege baby wrap : Baby einstein puppet set.
Storchenwiege Baby Wrap
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- The youngest member of a family or group
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A young or newly born animal
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- Paper or soft material used for wrapping
- arrange or fold as a cover or protection; "wrap the baby before taking her out"; "Wrap the present"
- cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- wind: arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
- A loose outer garment or piece of material
- Denoting a garment having one part overlapping another; wraparound
Fluffy Mail - LOOT!!
The Little Empress inspects the contents of the fluffy mail - cloth wipes, cloth diapers and accessories and a new wrap for Mommy.
1-18-06 Dawn and my carrier stash, nice and neat
See also: twins baby registrybaby shower party plannersbaby girl cakebabys girlbaby stroller for twobaby shower decoration pictureskidsline zanzibar baby beddingbaby jogger umbrella