Central interior hockey league. Magic hockey helmet
Central Interior Hockey League
- a league of hockey teams
- European Trophy (previously named Nordic Trophy between 2006 and 2009) is a pre-season ice hockey tournament, traditionally composed of ten teams from the highest-level ice hockey leagues in Sweden and Finland when the tournament was named "Nordic Trophy".
- Situated within or inside; relating to the inside; inner
- Situated further in or within
- Drawn, photographed, etc., within a building
- inside: the region that is inside of something
- situated within or suitable for inside a building; "an interior scene"; "interior decoration"; "an interior bathroom without windows"
- home(a): inside the country; "the British Home Office has broader responsibilities than the United States Department of the Interior"; "the nation's internal politics"
- Accessible from a variety of places
- Of, at, or forming the center
- a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
- cardinal: serving as an essential component; "a cardinal rule"; "the central cause of the problem"; "an example that was fundamental to the argument"; "computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure"
- (of a vowel) Articulated in the center of the mouth
- in or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area; "a central position"
central station | sydney