Faberge Jewelry : Jewelry Dropshippers : Wholesale Beaded Jewelry.
- Faberge is a trademark owned by Pallinghurst Resources.
- The House of Faberge (variously pronounced, usually fabairzhay) (Russian: Дом Фаберже) is a jewellery firm founded in 1842 in St Petersburg, Imperial Russia, by Gustav Faberge, using the accented name "Faberge"; Gustav was followed by his son Peter Carl Faberge, until the firm was nationalised
- Peter Carl (1846–1920), Russian goldsmith and jeweler. He is known for the intricate Easter eggs that he made for Tsar Alexander III and other royalty
- Russian goldsmith noted for creating a series of jeweled and enameled Easter eggs for European royalty (1846-1920)
- an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
- (jeweler) jewelry maker: someone who makes jewelry
- Personal ornaments, such as necklaces, rings, or bracelets, that are typically made from or contain jewels and precious metal
- Jewellery ( or /?d?u??l?ri/) or jewelry (see American and British English spelling differences) is a form of personal adornment, manifesting itself as necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings and bracelets. Jewellery may be made from any material, usually gemstones, precious metals or shells.
Faberge Egg Style Cake
A mini cake designed as a jewellery box containing a Faberge style egg.
Russian Faberge Enamel Egg-Box
Russian Faberge Enamel Egg Jewelry Box
See also: my jewelry box reviewswholesale beads jewelry findingssell scrap gold jewelryhawaiian style jewelrybead jewelry necklaceold pawn native american jewelrypine jewelry armoiresjewelry designer new